*Gold Flakes & Sapphire 5/8" (16mm)
When King Tut's tomb was discovered in 1922, Egyptomania swept through the England of King George V and Downton Abbey. Socialites vied to display the designs in their clothes and jewels. We wish they'd been able to choose these sapphire-colored gauges with plentiful 'gold' flakes!
- Gold flakes in a deep translucent sapphire
- Back is solid translucent sapphire
- Double flare gauge
- ⅝”(16mm) diameter at the lowest point of the flare
- See Gauge Fit Guide (under Quick Links at the bottom of the page) for more detailed info
- Price shown is for a pair of gauges