Gold Leaf & Sapphire Resin Gauges "5/8" (16mm)
When King Tut's tomb was discovered in 1922, Egyptomania swept through the England of King George V and Downton Abbey. Socialites vied to display the designs in their clothes and jewels. We wish they'd been able to choose these sapphire-colored gauges with plentiful 'gold' flakes!
- Gold flakes in a deep translucent sapphire
- Back is solid translucent sapphire
- Double flare gauge
- ⅝”(16mm) diameter at the lowest point of the flare
- See Gauge Fit Guide for more detailed info
- Price shown is for a pair of gauges
Comes to you in beautiful blue stars and moon bag, ready for gifting
Gauges are cleaned in state-of-the-art ultrasonic jewelry cleaner prior to packaging and sending.